Cardboard City Cardboard City

It surved its purpose

That was in fact a city made of cardboard. Unfortunately, that same city does little more. I would have liked to see some expanded ideas...a city made of cardboard is hardly a stale environment. Presentation was nice, and I liked the game at the beginning.

I got 15000+.

MorrowDays responds:

I'll come to your city and whine about it being boring, TOURIST TRAP. ;)

I Won't Forget 9/11 I Won't Forget 9/11

Un-natural

We did not forget, we are moving on.

The flash is kind of off beat, with mixing serious subject matter and two step stick animation. I gave it a two.

Rlarudska responds:

Actually some people actually forgot. I asked some people about it and they were like what is that...

Clean it up! Clean it up!

wow

That scared the shit out of me.

Those eyes...

Lotus responds:

Its coming for you. :D

Travis the Turtle (DEMO) Travis the Turtle (DEMO)

Interesting.

Yeah it's a good game...my only issue is falling in water and dying when I'm a turtle.

Chicken Chuck Chicken Chuck

good.

I really like the fact that you have control over things, as well as a touch of strategy in the ability to save your strength and fly...good work.
Also, I got 9797.7 XD

.:Escape:. .:Escape:.

worth a try

youve never played metal gear? you really need to pick that one up...anyway, it was entertaining, except for a few flaws, mainly:

-holding forward to get to the door, holding it a split second too long only to find that youve already walked into the spotlight when you get to the next room
-lack of check-points
4/5

DannyP responds:

lol, sorry. maybe i'll make Escape2 with checkpoints. that's a good idea

Distorted Reality WIP Distorted Reality WIP

speed limit

It's a good piece...I'm curious to see how this would have played out as a slower composition. The shaker noise kind of brought me down a notch.

Anyway, good stuff.

(Before The Dawn) (Before The Dawn)

Amazing

Fuck it, just dictionary search the word ''Amazing'' for my review of your song. Best ambient I've heard this year.

IlIlIlIlIl responds:

wow thank you very much, means alot to me. god bless.

Modicum Modicum

Ambience, in short.

This is amazing for a few reasons. It flows so methodically, it's eerie and settling at the same time (which is near impossible), and it's well written. I'm in lust with this piece...is there any chance you could throw me the high quality version?

joshuajamesanimator@gmail.com