Distorted Reality WIP Distorted Reality WIP

speed limit

It's a good piece...I'm curious to see how this would have played out as a slower composition. The shaker noise kind of brought me down a notch.

Anyway, good stuff.

(Before The Dawn) (Before The Dawn)

Amazing

Fuck it, just dictionary search the word ''Amazing'' for my review of your song. Best ambient I've heard this year.

IlIlIlIlIl responds:

wow thank you very much, means alot to me. god bless.

Modicum Modicum

Ambience, in short.

This is amazing for a few reasons. It flows so methodically, it's eerie and settling at the same time (which is near impossible), and it's well written. I'm in lust with this piece...is there any chance you could throw me the high quality version?

joshuajamesanimator@gmail.com

DEC08 Elixir DEC08 Elixir

Rocksteady.

Both technically impressive, and methodically solid. I want to say it reminds me of a car commercial, but in the good way. Like a really kick ass car. Easy 5 and 10.

SoundAlchemy responds:

Thanks much! I can feel where you are coming from :-)

Sending positive waves your way!

Ciao~

Stringer Stringer

Seethrough.

I think a good rule of flash applies here: ''If you're good at flash, people won't know it's flash at all''.
Full of life and well constructed, but it stinks of fruity loops. Try to steer away from the stock instruments and make more authentic sounds.

Optic Revitalization Project Optic Revitalization Project

For anyone with ears.

Absolutely enchanting. It's not often I hear talent of this quality in the ambient section. You have a style all your own, and you seem very comfortable with it. I'd give you some criticism to build on, but this piece is too perfect as is.

A 5 and a 10.

Kor-Rune responds:

Thank you. The person I wrote it for is very special to me. I just thought about him as I composed and performed, and something apparently majestic came out. Thanks for the review!

Oslo city Oslo city

Charming

Quality piece. I like the warm tones and the pace fits perfectly.
The length wasn't a problem either...gave me more time to enjoy the subtle transitions.

That is all.

{R094} - Maximum Power {R094} - Maximum Power

A homerun.

A powerfully conducted piece from start to finish. The direction is solid throughout, and the electric guitar in the middle really set it off for me.

On a side note, those trumpets felt sort of out of place...Just thought I would mention it. Anyway great work.

Ryan094 responds:

Wow thanks, but the trumpets were the main part of the song and I though they fitted, but that's just me.

Paramour Paramour

I was starting to think people didn't know what Ambient was. Great song.

chucktownbluv responds:

thanks, hovergroovie!

Traveling By Night Traveling By Night

I'm listening

It's a well put together song...I really like the pace in relation to the beat. I checked out some of your other songs and I can safely say you have quite a solid sound. Keep making songs, you have what a lot of other users could really do well to learn.

Twistedtechnology responds:

Im glad to hear you say that XD Ive been working for who knows how long to develop my sound and at first........i didnt even know what that meant lol. But now it seems i grasp the concept and have been able to develop my sound. Im glad you liked the piece. I had a lot of fun making it ^^