Cardboard City Cardboard City

It surved its purpose

That was in fact a city made of cardboard. Unfortunately, that same city does little more. I would have liked to see some expanded ideas...a city made of cardboard is hardly a stale environment. Presentation was nice, and I liked the game at the beginning.

I got 15000+.

MorrowDays responds:

I'll come to your city and whine about it being boring, TOURIST TRAP. ;)

I Won't Forget 9/11 I Won't Forget 9/11

Un-natural

We did not forget, we are moving on.

The flash is kind of off beat, with mixing serious subject matter and two step stick animation. I gave it a two.

Rlarudska responds:

Actually some people actually forgot. I asked some people about it and they were like what is that...

Clean it up! Clean it up!

wow

That scared the shit out of me.

Those eyes...

Lotus responds:

Its coming for you. :D

Hey Jim Hey Jim

Good stuff. It was...plucky!

Psycho Emo Stuff Psycho Emo Stuff

Crazy

Strange and accurate.

joph bday ecard final joph bday ecard final

Nope.

To be fair, you're tweaking it. To be realistic...er, nevermind.

Upstairs Upstairs

Recommended.

The second the music hit and the colors filled in, I felt what you were trying to do. Really artistic work, and it delivers towards the end. I think a lot of people will get something out of this; I definately recommend it to anyone.

'the garden' 'the garden'

A Six

Above average concept. What's the name of that song?

Invite Only Invite Only

Great.

This is the first movie in a long while that inspired me enough to write a review. Firstly, I have to say It reminds my of my animation style...
Anyway, solid work. You didn't shoot for the absolutely terrible one liners that these kids see on some episode of family guy, and try to coin it as their own. You toulk a simple idea, and made it work. Quality submission worthy of everyones view.

_Stix_ _Stix_

phenominal.

Some people dont understand the skill involved in simulating realistic human movement. This is the at the peak of its genre. Your hard work payed off. My mouth actually dropped. Excellent work. 5/5